Annual LTPAC Health IT Summit
12th Annual Long-Term and Post-Acute Care Health IT Summit
Hyatt Regency, Reston Town Center
June 26-28, 2016
For over 10 years the Long Term and Post Acute Care (LTPAC) Health IT Collaborative has brought together key healthcare industry stakeholders to provide the premiere LTPAC Health IT Summit. By convening HIT leaders, key policy makers, leading providers, federal and state grantees, and other professionals, this collaborative effort has advanced policies and initiatives aligning with the national healthcare strategy.
Attendees also have access to an exhibit hall, an interoperability showcase, poster session, and a welcome reception.
Audience: The diverse Summit audience includes policy-makers from key federal and state government agencies, leaders, implementers, and technology vendors. Attendees include:
- LTPAC healthcare organization administrative and nursing leadership, corporate leaders, nurse assessment coordinators, and health information managers.
- Information Officers
- Medical Directors and Physicians
- Quality Assurance and Performance Improvement
- Hospitals and other healthcare organizations working with LTPAC organizations (including hospitalist, case managers, discharge planners)
- Federal and State officials – including government agencies, HIT offices, Medicare and Medicaid offices.
- Housing providers including assisted living, HUD housing, and housing with services
- Accountable care organizations
- Technology vendors
Continuing Education Units: 16
In Collaboration With Members of the LTPAC Health IT Collaborative: