Annual LTPAC Health IT Summit
2015 11th Annual Long-Term and Post-Acute Care HIT Summit
Hyatt Regency Baltimore on the Inner Harbor
June 21-23, 2015
Call for Abstracts: 2015 LTPAC Health IT Summit
The call for abstracts is open for the Long-Term and Post-Acute Care (LTPAC) Health IT Summit, the premier health IT conference for the LTPAC sector, coming up in June 2015 in Baltimore, MD. This call closes January 23, 2015. Don’t miss the opportunity to increase your visibility and reach a broad audience of healthcare professionals.
LEARN HOW to submit your abstract.
For over 10 years the Long Term and Post Acute Care (LTPAC) Health IT Collaborative has brought together key healthcare industry stakeholders to provide the premiere LTPAC Health IT Summit. By convening HIT leaders, key policy makers, leading providers, federal and state grantees, and other professionals, this collaborative effort has advanced policies and initiatives aligning with the national healthcare strategy.
In this, the only Summit of its kind, AHIMA, the LTPAC Health IT Collaborative, Strategic Partners, and many other key organizations team up to address the issues facing the LTPAC care setting you need to hear about. This two-day meeting provides thought-provoking, interactive sessions aimed at advancing HIT Priorities; showcases implementation successes; and puts the spotlight on LTPAC technologies. Attendees can utilize early riser sessions, keynote addresses, and individual tracks to coordinate a learning experience meeting their specific needs. Attendees also enjoy multiple networking opportunities with peers, industry decision makers, and policy-makers, allowing them to engage in cutting-edge debates with others to highlight the needs of the LTPAC patients and consumers.
Attendees also have access to an exhibit hall, an interoperability showcase, poster session, and a welcome reception.
Audience: The diverse Summit audience includes policy-makers from key federal and state government agencies, leaders, implementers, and technology vendors. Attendees include:
- LTPAC healthcare organization administrative and nursing leadership, corporate leaders, nurse assessment coordinators, and health information managers.
- Information Officers
- Medical Directors and Physicians
- Quality Assurance and Performance Improvement
- Hospitals and other healthcare organizations working with LTPAC organizations (including hospitalist, case managers, discharge planners)
- Federal and State officials – including government agencies, HIT offices, Medicare and Medicaid offices.
- Housing providers including assisted living, HUD housing, and housing with services
- Accountable care organizations
- Technology vendors
Continuing Education Units: 14